Κυριακή 3 Ιουνίου 2012

ΑΦΙΕΡΩΜΑ ΣΤΗ ΜΑΝΑ






 *Tanja Pavlovic

Songs My Mother Taught Me - Perlman, Crooks


Mina Dakou

Haydn My Mother Bids Me Bind My Hair

‎"MY MOTHER BIDS ME BIND MY HAIR"

 My mother bids me bind my hair
With bands of rosy hue;
Tie up my sleeves with ribbons rare,
And lace my bodice blue!

"For why," she cries, "sit still and weep,
While others dance and play?
"Alas! I scarce can go, or creep,
While Lubin is away!

 'Tis sad to think the days are gone
When those we love were near!
I sit upon this mossy stone,
And sigh when none can hear:

And while I spin my flaxen thread,
And sing my simple lay,
The village seems asleep, or dead,
Now Lubin is away!


Montserrat Caballé - M. Martí - "Niñas que a vender flores"

Anononim Alicante lullaby - Mareta no'm faces plorar

Tzortzinakis - CHASING THE JAGUAR (S. Petridi - A. Christodimou)



*Sergios Malakates

"ΤΟ ΔΑΧΤΥΛΙΔΙ ΤΗΣ ΜΑΝΑΣ"


*Aglaia Raptou


O MADRE MIA NELL'ISOLA FATAL, Gioconda Callas


*Stratis Vagis

Margarete Klose sings "Mutter, o sing mir zur Ruh" by R.Franz
PILAR LORENGAR. Als die alte Mutter. Antonín Dvorák.


Als die alte Mutter mich noch lehrte singen,
sonderbar, daß Tränen ihr am Auge hingen.
Jetzt die braunen Wangen netzen mir die Zähren,
wenn ich will die Kinder Sang und Spielen lehren!

 When my old mother taught me to sing, 
Strange that she often had tears in her eyes.
And now I also weep, 
when I teach gipsy children to play and sing!

Eddy Kouyioumdjian
Maria Callas La Vergine degli Angeli



* Κουλτούρα χρήμα και φιλότιμο

The Most Beautiful Waltzes

* Sofia Kouvari

Fritz Kreisler plays 'Songs My Mother Taught Me' by Dvorak

* Nikolaos Karanidis

Mozart: 12 Variations "Ah, vous dirai-je, maman" KV 265 (Clara Haskil)

* Simos Egw

Antonin Dvorak - Songs My Mother Taught Me



* Babis Kanas
Verrett sings Azucena - Condotta ell'era in ceppi

Shirley Verrett as Azucena "Prison Scene" Act 4 Trovatore

Anna MEICICK ~ Stride la vampa (Il Trovatore - Verdi) - 1908


Mario del Monaco "Di quella pira" Il Trovatore


* Jim Bas

Domingo,Troyanos & Kraft - P. Mascagni "Cavalleria Rusticana" "Mamma quel vino e generoso"


* Έλλη Τσιρογιάννη

Mendelssohn Violin Concerto 1-1, Henryk Szeryng

* Christos Tsiftsis

Rigoletto Elena Mosuc- Leo Nucci - Piotr Beczala - Laszlo Polgar - Katharina Peetz 2006(copmlete)

* Rena Martzoukou Papageorgiou

Luciano Pavarotti Mamma, son tanto felice (Bixio) Budapest

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου